1. Viewpoints is conducted by Trinity Mirror Regionals plc (“Trinity Mirror”) and is open to all residents of the UK who are 16 years of age or over, except employees of companies owned by Trinity Mirror plc and anyone connected to the specific promotion.
2. Membership of Viewpoints is free, is personal to you, and is not transferable to any third party.
3. You may only join Viewpoints once. Trinity Mirror reserves the right to refuse your application for membership.
4. Trinity Mirror may terminate your membership immediately, by notifying you by email, if one of the following takes place:
4.1 You breach any of the Terms & Conditions.
4.2 You misuse your membership or use it for any improper use.
4.3 Trinity Mirror's right to process and use information from Viewpoints which is necessary to carry out our market research is legally withdrawn or otherwise terminated.
4.4 Trinity Mirror may terminate your membership on one month's notice by email, without specifying a reason.
5. Trinity Mirror shall not be liable for any losses, costs or expenses, howsoever caused, arising out of your membership of Viewpoints.
6. If you no longer wish to be a member of Viewpoints, you may request that your personal information is removed from our list of members by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting 'Opt out' or 'Unsubscribe'.
7. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your membership of Viewpoints, please email email@example.comData protection
1. By submitting your application to become a member of Viewpoints, you consent to Trinity Mirror holding, storing, processing and using the information you submit for the purposes of market research.
2. In accordance with scientific market research techniques, we need a specific number of members in specific regions of the UK. We also need a specific number of members for each gender, age group and region. On this basis, we reserve the right to refuse application for membership.
3. The answers you give us will be treated as confidential unless you have given your consent to the contrary.
4. Trinity Mirror will respect your decision regarding participating in surveys, answering specific questions or termination of your membership of Viewpoints.
5. Your co-operation in Viewpoints is voluntary at all times.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that Trinity Mirror has your current, up-to-date contact details, including email address and postal address. Notices and communication under this agreement shall be effective and deemed delivered immediately if sent by email to the last known email address registered with Trinity Mirror.
7. Your personal details and the information you provide will not be used for any other purpose than Viewpoints and will not be passed to any third parties.
1. Membership of Viewpoints entitles you to entry to a special Prize Draw in which you will be entered in every time you complete and return a Viewpoints survey.
2. There will be a new prize draw for every survey the panellists are asked to complete.
3. The closing date provided for the return of each completed survey is the closing date for each survey’s prize draw.
4. Winners will be drawn and notified via email or phone within 4 weeks of the relevant survey closing date and prizes will be dispatched within 14 days after notification.
5. Prizes: The winner of the Christmas survey prize draw will receive £500 whilst the iPod prize draw winner will receive a 2GB iPod Shuffle. The winner of the subsequent survey prize draws will receive £150 worth of shopping vouchers and 3 runners up will each receive a £50 shopping voucher. Prizes are shared amongst the 12 Trinity Mirror Regionals publications taking part in the Viewpoints Reader Panel: Liverpool Echo, Liverpool Daily Post, Daily Post Wales, Huddersfield Examiner, Western Mail, South Wales Echo, Newcastle Chronicle, Newcastle Journal, Teesside Evening Gazette, Birmingham Mail, Coventry Telegraph and Manchester Evening News.
6. Cash alternatives to prizes are not available and prizes are non-transferable.
7. On registering to Viewpoints you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw. If you do not wish to be entered, please email readerpanelinfo@ trinitymirror.com
8. Only one submission per individual per completed and returned survey will be entered into each Prize Draw.
9. If your membership to Viewpoints is terminated, for whatever reason, your entry to the Prize Draw will be terminated.
10. By submitting your application to become a member of Viewpoints, you also agree that, should you win a prize, then Trinity Mirror will use your contact details in order to deliver the prize.
11. Employees of Trinity Mirror, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are prohibited from entering.
12. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. The Prize Draw will be observed by an independent party, who will ensure it is conducted in a fair manner.
13. The independent party’s decision on any matter relating to a Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Prize Draw or prize winners.
14. Standard Trinity Mirror rules apply.